Crime Scene Consulting
We are committed to conducting comprehensive, expeditious, unbiased investigations that result in truth and justice. Our approach to crime scene analysis is with professionalism and compassion, implementing the highest standard of performance and latest technology. We understand the depth and impact of criminal investigations and approach them with integrity and honesty.
Private Consultation & Case Review
We offer private consultation and case review for all forensic disciplines for law enforcement and attorneys. If you would like expert case analysis, please contact us.
With an excess of 4000 crime scenes processed from fingerprint development, documentation, and identification at simple first degree burglaries to complex blood spatter analysis at homicide scenes, and everything in between. Over 1000 hours of formal training in the areas of forensics.
- Fingerprint development (powders, chemical processing)
- Fingerprint identification (comparisons and A.F.I.S.)
- Crime scene photography and videography
- Bloodstain pattern analysis
- Crime scene mapping and 3D drawing (Total station, crime zone, cad zone)
- Trajectory analysis (ballistics)
- Crime scene reconstruction
Testified in San Francisco Superior Court, San Mateo Superior Court, and US Federal Court as an expert in all forensic disciplines.